Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
The HRIS Lead is responsible for maintaining the HR technology stack within Teneo and focused on extracting the maximum value from our investments with an eye towards digitization, automation, user experience and data integrity within Teneo. This position is responsible for defining our HRIS roadmap and leading both change and maintenance activities. This role is also responsible for providing high quality data and insights that will help drive the organization’s HR programs and initiatives. Attention to detail and ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all job levels is required. Workday and strong HRIS experience is a must.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and business needs, for example, data privacy and digital security requirements
- Design and establish the future support model, governance, and control frameworks
- Partner closely with management team to share enhancements with reporting capabilities
- Develop and take ownership of the HR Technology roadmap, ensuring that the right product is utilized to help support, drive, and meet the needs of a face past growing international business
- Support twice-annual Workday releases, including identifying and communicating related impacts and enhancement opportunities
- Meet with stakeholders to understand their challenges and needs from Workday & Greenhouse, review the current functionality design, and identify any problems and solutions with the current configuration
- Handle confidential and sensitive employee data
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day issues/queries originating from business stakeholders and end-users raised through our case management system - ensuring that they are addressed in a timely manner
- Develop workforce analytics and dashboard reporting on headcount activity, attrition trends, forecasting, etc.
- Create and maintain audit process to ensure data integrity and that all data meets the organization’s legal obligations
- Act as a liaison between global offices understanding the data in each and how they all consolidate
- Be comfortable collaborating with system vendors to maintain alignment between suppliers and the Teneo business
- Support the training and engagement of Workday to ensure key stakeholders are maximizing the use of the system
- Working with the Global Operations Team to regularly review, recommend, optimize, and rebuild business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Information Technology
- Workday experience with 5+ years managing large scale HRIS systems
- Significant experience in HR systems (Workday, Greenhouse), business analysis, process development/documentation and supporting HR business
- Multi-country experience a must; payroll experience preferred
- Experience managing AMS vendors a plus
- Strong experience in relevant configuration and/or process support, with knowledge of HR guidelines and methodologies
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to convey data in easy to digest way
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated and highly proactive
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels and functions within the Company
What We Offer
New joiners are supported by an induction programmes, and continuous development is a key focus of life at Teneo - learning and knowledge sharing are at the heart of this. We have an environment and culture that is focused on supporting your development and career progression. We support this with a dedicated Learning Team who provide a range of learning opportunities and personal development support.
Our face-to-face learning is supported by some 100 modules of e-learning available on our internal knowledge management system.
Given our client base you’ll be working on career-defining work that is exciting, rewarding and one where you can make a real impact to high profile projects.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (with company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Flexible working with office laptop and phone provided
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are adopting a 60:40 principle of office:remote working across our UK business which offers the flexibility to ensure that our people are empowered to find the right rhythm for themselves, our teams and our clients. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.