This is a unique opportunity for you, a driven and talented financial modeller, to join the Financial Modelling team within our Financial Advisory business at Teneo, the global CEO advisory firm.
You will be working on large and complex cross-team assignments, where your output will be essential to the overall success of the project. Benefiting from high levels of exposure to blue chip clients, ranging from private equity to corporates to public sector, you will have the opportunity to expand your existing skills into a full business modelling offering.
The team is responsible for producing and reviewing models for the entire Teneo restructuring business, including, but not limited to:
- Business plan forecasts
- Capital structure modelling
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and valuation forecasts
- Entity priority models/liquidation analyses
- Short-term cash flows
- Strategic options modelling
- Mergers & acquisitions/Carve-out & divestment
- Working capital and cash flow management
Members are expected to be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse teams across the business, often to tight deadlines and with potentially limited client data sets.
Key Skills & Experience
- Fully ACA qualified (or equivalent), ideally with first-time passes, or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial modelling, investment banking, restructuring or consulting roles
- Strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent MS Excel and data manipulation competencies – other relevant technical analytical and database skills (e.g. VBA, Access, SQL, Python, Anaplan, data visualisation software) are desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly around conveying modelling concepts to non-modelling clients
- Previous experience in financial and operational restructuring is advantageous but not essential – you will receive training as part of the role
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop both technical skills and an understanding of business
- Demonstrate an effective approach to time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines with potentially limited data sets
Be client focussed with the ability to establish strong working relationships
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Cash benefits allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.