We're looking for a presentation designer to join our design team. In this role, you'll create exciting, engaging visual decks and other bespoke agency materials for both internal and external presentations as well as marketing reports and materials.
Working with autonomy, authority and creativity you'll ensure every project is beautiful in its execution and to a very high standard. Your role here will be vital in working with all areas of the business but particularly closely with Client teams & New Business.
- Design and format engaging and professional Presentations for client projects and new business opportunities within the business using MS PowerPoint.
- Design and edit documents within Adobe Suite for both internal and external use
- Contribute ideas as to how to bring content alive on critical business presentations – with full understanding of the requirements and the focus audience
- Offer Best In Class solutions to Presentation requirements
- Work collaboratively within the Design team and with the wider team to ensure brand consistency across all Presentations
- Produce high quality, engaging presentations
- Bringing ideas to life through creative visuals and mockups
- Create assets to be used across brands socials
- Work collaboratively with other designers and project managers
Key attributes and competencies
- Ideally a minimum of two years’ experience as a Presentation Designer
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite and InDesign are essential
- Proficient in creative Presentation tools including animation – MS PowerPoint (essential)
- Knowledge of Google Slide, Prezi desired but not essential
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is desirable
- Experienced in working within multi-functional teams
- Able to demonstrate their “Can Do” Attitude and passion for what they do
- Display an understanding of the fundamentals of design, specifically typography and layout design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Good project/time management and strategic problem-solving skills
- Acts with discretion, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- Calm under pressure and self-motivated
- Presents a positive outlook and is seen as committed and enthusiastic
- Proactive in identifying needs and finding solutions. Is flexible and adaptable in taking on new tasks or supporting other areas of the business when required
- Participates in Operations team meetings/events to enhance the work environment across the London office.
What we can offer
New joiners are supported by an induction programmes, and continuous development is a key focus of life at Teneo - learning and knowledge sharing are at the heart of this. We have an environment and culture that is focused on supporting your development and career progression. We support this with a dedicated Learning Team who provide a range of learning opportunities and personal development support.
Our face-to-face learning is supported by some 100 modules of e-learning available on our internal knowledge management system.
Given our client base you’ll be working on career-defining work that is exciting, rewarding and one where you can make a real impact to high profile projects.
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working policy
- Annual salary review
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster and at lower cost by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers. We are built to help businesses succeed in a world no longer defined by boundaries and disciplines. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Across the globe, Teneo employs more than 1,200 people, offering global reach from a light infrastructure, built out of regional hubs. Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure with an open and supportive office atmosphere. To support progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on mental health and wellbeing as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are adopting a 60:40 principle of office:remote working across our UK business which offers the flexibility to ensure that our people are empowered to find the right rhythm for themselves, our teams and our clients. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.
The successful candidate, must by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.