Teneo is the global advisory firm that works exclusively with the CEOs and leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies providing strategic counsel across their full panoply of key objectives and issues. Our teams integrate the disciplines of strategic communications, investment banking, management consulting, corporate governance, risk, and government affairs to solve for the most complex business and reputational challenges.
This is your opportunity to join Teneo’s growing Financial Advisory team working alongside some of the most experienced practitioners in the field.
Following the acquisition of the service line from KPMG in Cayman and BVI in January 2022, we are considering new hires at all levels to grow and expand our global team and footprint.
We are hiring for all levels in our growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with room for growth, or an experienced individual who would enjoy the opportunity to be instrumental in our growth and development strategy.
Our team advises and supports clients throughout the forensic technology and eDiscovery workflow in relation to litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations, and regulatory responses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, in line with industry standards, and specific individual needs of our clients.
The specific role will be dependent upon the experience of the candidate. The overall role will be to support the delivery of client engagements for our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery service line, covering all areas of the EDRM lifecycle.
- Advising clients on best practices for data management and data preservation for a variety of electronically stored information (“ESI) and paper information sources
- Data collection, handling, and analysis
- Performing hands on elements of eDiscovery matters from start to finish in Relativity, data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production
- Devising, reviewing, and updating standard operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and providing training to members of the team as needed
- Proactively planning workload and tasks for multiple active client matters, often with court-imposed deadlines
- Displaying risk awareness and focusing on quality client deliverables
- Assisting in business development and other marketing initiatives
- Assisting in preparing research documents, proposals and other business developments and client delivery documents
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in the forensic technology/eDiscovery, IT, risk & compliance, information security or legal sector
- Proficiency or experience using Relativity, or another eDiscovery tool is highly preferred
- Client facing experience, ideally in a consulting role, is essential
- An understanding of the litigation support industry is preferred
- Digital forensic collection experience would be beneficial
- Strong oral and written communications skills are required, as this role will involve direct communication with clients via email, phone and in person. There may be a requirement to work from client sites
- Experience with advising clients under pressure, with ability to respond quickly and accurately, displaying sound judgement for escalating issues
- Motivated, with strong task management skills, alongside an ability to analyze and solve problems
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.