This is a unique opportunity for a motivated Director from a valuation team within the big 4 or leading advisory firm to join the fledgling Valuation Advisory Services practice of Teneo, the global CEO advisory firm.
The successful candidate will be a driven valuations professional who is seeking to join an exciting new team which offers unparalleled opportunities for personal growth and promotion. They should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine desire to provide quality, independent advice and insight to Teneo’s blue chip client base.
As part of a select and highly skilled team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead multiple and complex valuation engagements whilst collaborating closely with a range of industry leading specialists across different teams
- Use a variety of tools to conduct extensive data analysis and valuation modelling
- Interact with clients and provide quality advice,
- Supporting senior management teams in preparing and challenging business plans
Typical projects will include;
- Fairness Opinions and commercial valuations
- PE Portfolio Valuations
- Alternative Investment
- Complex Financial Instruments
- Intellectual Property Valuations
- Valuations for Disputes & Litigation
- Financial Reporting Valuations (IFRS, US GAAP, UK GAAP, Dutch GAAP)
- Tax Valuations
Key Skills & Experience
- Broad range of experience in Valuations gained at a Big 4 accounting firm or an independent advisory firm
- Strong understanding of the valuations market across different industries
- Experience providing valuation and modelling expertise across a variety of sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent business level English is essential. Additional European language skills are advantageous
- Ambitious, with a desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture
- Teneo is an environment that presents a real opportunity for ambitious individuals as all employees are encouraged to develop their client network and business development skills
- Flexibility to transfer skills into complementary offerings
- Ambition to learn and develop further
- Excellent interpersonal skills and evidence of leading clients/ providing advice in difficult situations
- Strong project management skills
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers. We balance the culture and feel of a boutique-sized company against the great client opportunities presented by working for a larger company.
Our culture is critical to our success. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and collaborative working environment in which strong performers can make rapid career progress. In supporting this, we run dedicated events for mental health and well-being, and ensure an inclusive and transparent environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential to our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We are very happy to talk about flexible working, so please do let us know if this something you would like to discuss.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities