Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex challenges and opportunities.
A Vice President/Senior Vice President within Teneo Strategy maintains and builds business relationships with clients. Vice President/Senior Vice Presidents are dedicated individuals with experience leading accounts throughout communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. A Vice President/Senior Vice President is recognized as an expert in their field and brings a wealth of client experience, a track record for successful execution and a network of professional relationships.
- Be a trusted advisor in all areas of corporate communications and public affairs
- Identify and follow media landscape trends
- Develop complex corporate communications programs for Teneo clients
- Leverage a network of media relationships, peers and colleagues to serve clients and bring opportunities to the firm
- Present original recommendations based on media experience
- Develop and review corporate communications materials, including press releases, Q&A, and executive talking points
- Engage with media including pitching news and meeting with reporters to uncover opportunities for clients across the firm
- Foster an environment in which client satisfaction is a top priority; Work with Teneo senior management to help identify client needs and works with other Teneo operating divisions to address in an integrated team effort
- Help develop junior talent
- 6+ years of experience with an In-house corporate communications, agency or journalism field
- Demonstrated understanding of how to create and amplify corporate narratives and messages
- Translate effectively; a creative and strategic thinker in the area of reputation management, sees around corners, approaches communications from new angles
- Effective relationships with media and other partners
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop multiplatform strategies for clients while working with our clients and Teneo account teams
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.