The Management Consulting Team at Teneo
Our Management Consulting division focuses on answering key strategic questions for business and public-sector leaders through our mix of senior experience and rigorous analysis, combined with the unique expertise that exists across Teneo. We operate across a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT, amongst others. Within these markets, we provide strategic, operational, and due diligence support, advising reputable FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 firms, key public-sector organisations, and leading private equity houses.
As a Consultant you’ll be a competent, consistent, effective member of the team whose focus is on providing skilled support to Senior Consultants, case Managers, Directors and Managing Directors in the efficient delivery of cases and begins to build relationships with clients.
As a Consultant you’ll;
- Provide solid case delivery support and work stream management across Research, Analysis and Insight, Technical Skills and Case Delivery
- Work as a generalist, delivering the same level of contribution across the different case and sector mix
- Demonstrate the complete case skill set required in terms of insightful thinking, experience and knowledge across all competency areas
- Have the ability to demonstrate Strategic Insight, drawing clear conclusions from research and analysis and begins to develop a hypothesis at the start of a case
- Work independently with little need for support from the manager
- Be responsible for one or two functional management areas within the case
- Have proven ability to manage a discrete simple workstream and able to manage junior team member/s and handle regular interactions with client team, but with support always available from Senior Consultants and wider project leadership where required as well as through coaching and mentoring channels
- Be able to articulate conclusions in case team settings, make meaningful contributions to client meetings, and facilitate workshops
- Carry out business development work and form part of the wider internal teams within Teneo Consulting
Key Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Evidence of leadership, ambition, and teamwork alongside relevant work experience
- Degree Qualified (2.1 or above preferred) in any degree discipline
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed.
- Creates an immediate, positive, and credible impression on others
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Working knowledge of a major European language is an advantage but not essential
- Specialisation not expected, however preference will be considered in allocation process (where competence is consistent across all sectors)
About Teneo London
Teneo London advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure, an open and supportive office atmosphere, and our smaller case teams mean greater responsibility early on. To support the progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on Mental Health and Well-being as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We are very happy to talk flexible working so please let us know if this something you would like to discuss.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development. Six-monthly promotion opportunities mean high performers can rapidly rise through the firm.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities