Our PLC and Equity Capital Markets Advisory team acts as financial adviser on a wide range of public company corporate finance transactions, from M&A to IPOs. Our experienced professionals provide independent financial advice to UK and international corporates, financial investors and other stakeholders looking to undertake transactions, capital raisings and restructurings.
- Working as part of a lead advisory team across a range of M&A, ECM and capital restructuring transactions.
- Day-to-day management of engagements, acting as a trusted adviser to our clients and leading on transaction management.
- Originating transactions and collaborating with professionals across the business on emerging opportunities.
- Proactively developing and presenting high-quality corporate finance analysis and strategic ideas to prospects and clients.
- Carrying out research for both deal origination and transaction output.
- Conducting valuation work and financial modelling, including DCF and LBO analysis.
- Making a proactive contribution to increasing the team’s market presence, network and business development opportunities.
Key Skills & Experience
- Around 5 years of UK corporate finance experience in investment banking, broking, professional services or similar.
- Experience supporting in the origination of, and central roles in the execution of, M&A, ECM, IPOs and/or other UK corporate finance transactions.
- Familiarity with the Takeover Code and Listing Rules.
- The ability to undertake detailed financial/commercial analysis to inform client advice.
- Client focus, with an ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships.
- Strong team management skills with a desire to develop, coach and motivate members of the team.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Cash benefits allowance
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
The Financial Advisory Team at Teneo
Our global Financial Advisory business advises corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in all situations – from well-performing to stressed. No two situations are the same, and our advice and approach is tailored to each client and set of circumstances.
Teneo guides companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress to create liquidity headroom, reduce costs, improve profitability, turnaround or exit underperforming businesses, assess options, address balance sheet stress, communicate appropriately with all stakeholders, more efficiently run their businesses and, ultimately, deliver certainty from uncertainty.
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster and at lower cost by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers. We are built to help businesses succeed in a world no longer defined by boundaries and disciplines. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 100, as well as other global public and private corporations.
We’re an ambitious, global consultancy which allows candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people. Our teams bring together the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, to solve for the most complex business challenges and opportunities. We aim to make companies and institutions stronger and more valuable. We are capable of advising at the most senior levels across the world’s leading businesses and organisations and we’re proud to work with some of the strongest brands in the world.
Across the globe, Teneo employs more than 1,200 people, offering global reach from a light infrastructure, built out of regional hubs.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure with an open and supportive office atmosphere. To support progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on mental health and wellbeing as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.