Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The Accounting Associate reports to the Controller and the Accounting Manager and is responsible for supporting various aspects of finance and accounting for Teneo team. This includes but not limited to journal entries, intercompany transactions, accounts reconciliation and accruals. This position will primarily focus on accounts payables (vendors and employees) transactions. A minimum of one - two years of private or public experience is required. NetSuite and/or Concur experience is a plus.
- Review and post employee expenses
- Assist in processing of employee reimbursement payments bi-weekly
- Prepare and process monthly entries for amortization of prepaid and depreciation of fixed assets
- Assist in Month-End close
- Prepare client invoices (rebillable expenses)
- Prepare analysis of accounts, when needed
- Ensure the confidentiality of financial information
- Assist in Bank Reconciliation
- Audit/Tax support
- BS in Accounting required
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Detail oriented
- Seeks process improvements
- Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels and functions within the Company
- NetSuite and/or Host Analytics experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to handle demanding assignments, and be able to think on your feet
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.