Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Interns at Teneo will have the opportunity to work on multiple client account teams, with most place within Strategy & Communications Advisory. In general, the intern will be supervised by a senior account manager and supported by a knowledgeable team. Interns should be highly motivated and dedicated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who are interested in corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs, and/or public relations.
The scope of work for interns can range from conducting internet research, tracking new business development leads, creating PowerPoint presentations, and compiling media lists and press clipping reports, as well as drafting memos for clients. The internship duration is 9-10 weeks.
• Assist in compiling data and conducting analyses to support client related projects
• Work with the media monitoring team to synthesize and communicate media postings related to clients, competitors, and relevant events
• Prepare memo materials and client presentations including basics charts and graphs in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Conduct research and develop opinions on prospective client businesses
• Support the client engagement process through due diligence and administration activities
• Assist with client requests; follows up or escalates promptly to address client needs
• Research best practices and pertinent data from qualified sources and discusses new ideas when working on assigned tasks
• Makes timely day-to-day job-related decisions based on relevant information, seeking assistance as needed
• Strong verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills
• Resourceful, team player, with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Potential to lead, including high ethical and professional standards
• Ability to handle demanding assignments, and be able to think on your feet
• Maintains a positive attitude
• Education – College Juniors and Seniors Only