Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Value Creation/ Restructuring
Teneo’s global Restructuring business advises corporates, funds, creditors and other stakeholders in situations of both stress and when looking to maximise value through performance improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team with the aim of building a world-renowned Value Creation practice in the Asia-Pacific region. You will work alongside some of the most experienced practitioners in the field and in servicing some of the most high-profile clients in Hong Kong, across Asia-Pacific and in supporting global mandates from the US and Europe. The role will involve working with owners, board directors and executive management teams so will suit those who are eager and capable to work at the most senior level of organisations.
Responsibilities vary, depending on level – to be provided further at interview.
- Appropriate experience working or assisting at senior/executive business level
- Appropriate experience working with, or in asset management, banking, private capital (equity and/or credit) firms and portfolio companies
- Appropriate experience working in, or advising on strategy, transformational or transaction programs
- Appropriate experience in working or designing performance/value-based frameworks– from financial through to ESG, sustainability and long-term value
- Local language skills – especially English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Top tier strategy consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Educational and/or experienced background in finance e.g. CPA, CFA, MBA, financial modelling etc.
- Background in performance, data and company/sector research and analysis
- Energising team player and cares about personal development – for themselves and others
- Strong work ethic, high standards
- Has interests outside work – to maintain personal balance and wellness