Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
Communications strategies that resonate with stakeholders.
Teneo helps leaders across the globe articulate their company’s central proposition to strengthen reputation among those audiences critical to executing commercial strategy.
We use qualitative, quantitative and desk research to identify a single-minded position that will most effectively protect and deepen reputation among the full range of audiences: consumers, investors, policy-makers and regulators, employees and potential employees, and wider opinion-formers.
The propositions we develop not only shape communications and campaigning, but inform business decisions, corporate culture and the embedding of values.
Strategy & Communications
- Restructuring Communications
- Initial Public Offering Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Corporate Positioning
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Executive Communications Coaching & Media Training
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Financial Communications & Investor Relations Services
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Advertising & Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Analytics