Reputation Advertising & Campaigning
Outstanding creativity, smart tactics, and valuable insight into the most effective channels.
We create and execute clear and focused reputation advertising campaigns that drive high-energy, time-bound bursts of activity combining outstanding creative ideas, smart tactics, and insight into the most effective channels. Our campaigning is driven by an understanding not only of individual audiences, but of the relationships that exist between them, whether they are consumers, investors, political, regulatory, opinion-formers, employees or potential employees.
Whether we’re building trust among consumers, support for regulatory or legislative change among policy-makers, or loyalty among employees, our reputation campaigns are crafted to make a lasting impact.
Strategy & Communications
- Restructuring Communications
- Initial Public Offering Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Corporate Positioning
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Executive Communications Coaching & Media Training
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Financial Communications & Investor Relations Services
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Advertising & Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Analytics
Teneo’s experts create media engagement strategies that enhance, promote and protect the reputations of both senior executives and the companies they lead.
Teneo works with media companies to create tailored events and speaking opportunities for our clients as part of their thought leadership and executive communications programs.
Teneo provides robust and dynamic preparatory or “training” sessions for executive clients who are preparing for high-stakes and often market-moving public engagements, including: media interviews, speeches, or presentations.