Executive Communications Coaching & Media Training
Preparing corporate leaders to navigate their most critical conversations.
Never before have the world’s CEOs and C-suite teams faced such high expectations of their public performances. In today’s multi-channel, social media-driven world, executives must not only run profitable, responsible businesses, they must also communicate with ease and confidence. Teneo's Executive Coaching and Media Training consultants help corporate leaders tell their company’s most compelling story and burnish their brand reputation.
Our programmatic approach to communications coaching and media training expands executives’ presentation skillset, enabling them to develop the techniques and tactics that take them from good to great as effective communicators. We work with each executive to navigate the critical conversations they face with audiences such as investors and analysts, regulators and governments, the media, consumers and their own employees.
By adapting best communication practices to each individual’s needs, our media communications coaches create bespoke programs for business leaders to deliver winning performances. In a series of sessions, Teneo executive communication coaches build and test skills in scenarios tailored to the executive’s business objectives.
Teneo’s executive communications coaches specialize in the following areas of expertise:
- Media interview preparation
- Investor Day presentation skills
- Financial results delivery preparation
- Conference panels and speech delivery
- Crisis spokesperson skills
- Speech and presentation rehearsal
- Narrative development
- Narrative stress-testing
Strategy & Communications
- Restructuring Communications
- Initial Public Offering Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Corporate Positioning
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Executive Communications Coaching & Media Training
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Financial Communications & Investor Relations Services
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Advertising & Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Analytics