Intern, Strategy and Communications – Tokyo
As Teneo continues to grow our operations in Asia-Pacific, we are looking for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic and professional Strategy and Communications team in Tokyo as an intern. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, self-motivated candidate to develop a successful career in a dynamic, growing international advisory company.
- Day-to-day support of client strategy and communications
- Monitoring and collating targeted industry intelligence, including media and analyst coverage
- Supporting client leads with research and preparation of strategy and briefing materials
- Supporting in the development of client deliverables including communications strategies, key messaging, Q&A documents, presentations and speeches
- Establishment of comprehensive understanding of Teneo’s full breadth of offerings
- Develop market and policy analysis as well as research report development
- Supporting the team to identify business growth opportunities
- Building an internal peer-level network within Teneo across our global offices to support professional development and business growth
- Developing social & digital content for corporate clients
- Pursuing or holder of bachelor’s/ post graduate degree ideally in communications, international relations, public policy, business, finance & economics
- Familiar with social media platform management is an added advantage
- Native level or fluent in Japanese
- Possessing excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- International experience (study and/or work) a plus
- Knowledge or background in geopolitics, macroeconomics, finance
- Candidate needs to be confident, mature and outgoing. An entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude and being a team player is essential
- Must display a strong work ethic, high standards and commitment to the role
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organisational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,600 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.