Financial Planning & Analysis
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,600 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
- Ensure financial and operational success of the global business through insightful business intelligence and analytics
- Produce comprehensive monthly management reporting that creates a clear view of periodic performance in support of financial goals
- Key role in influencing strategic and financial direction of business through planning cycle, decision support and performance management
- Partner with key stakeholders to execute strategic initiatives such as identify process improvements, and evaluate the impact to the organization
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of Monthly & Quarterly Earnings Packages for Board and Management
- Ability to present and articulate financial results and story surrounding company performance to stakeholder parties
- Deliver accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to department leadership, corporate teams, and other groups as necessary
- Participate in monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Collaborate with functional departments and business leaders across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary
- Work closely with the management team to manage business level budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and/or oversee ad hoc reporting for various parties including management and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Previous experience at a professional services firm is a plus
- Ability to build & analyze financial models & forecasts
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Advanced Proficiency in PowerPoint & building Presentation Decks
- Working knowledge of reporting tools (ex: Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a fluid business environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; proactive with a high sense of urgency
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Base Salary Range:
$150,000 – $180,000 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed).
Total Compensation Package: Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and perks.
Flexible Work Policy Teneo believes in in-person collaboration when possible and if you are assigned to the New York, Washington D.C, San Francisco and Boston offices, the company expectation is for employees to work from the office location a minimum of three times a week.