Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
As an IT Analyst based in London, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality IT services to support the efficient functioning of our organization. You will be part of a dedicated team of engineers responsible for providing service desk assistance, as well as managing IT endpoint configurations, deployments, and providing essential feedback for process improvement.
Your role will involve collaborating with colleagues across the IT department to ensure seamless delivery of end user experience. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate IT inventory records and contributing to endpoint refresh programs. Your technical expertise, commitment to customer service, and problem-solving skills will be essential to your success in this role.
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring all staff have access to the necessary IT services to fulfil their responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to configure and deploy IT endpoints while offering suggestions for process enhancement.
- Contribute to endpoint refresh programs, including resource planning and execution of the plan.
- Work closely with various members of the IT team to ensure efficient delivery of all-endpoint services to users.
- Maintain accurate records of IT inventory and stock, facilitating effective asset management.
- Take ownership of the responsible use, repurposing, and disposal of IT assets, including associated asset records.
- Monitor infrastructure and services using available tools, optimizing performance to achieve maximum system and service uptime.
- Understand and prioritize customer requirements, escalate, and resolve service requests and incidents effectively.
- Configure user accounts, permissions, and passwords as needed.
- Schedule and conduct employee inductions and training sessions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Technical Skills: Proficient in IT endpoint configurations, deployments, and troubleshooting. Familiarity with various IT tools and monitoring systems.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrated commitment to delivering excellent customer service and resolving technical issues promptly.
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff.
- Team Player: Capable of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Organisational Skills: Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain accurate records and manage IT inventory efficiently.
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Adaptability: Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities and technologies.
- Experience: Prior experience in a similar IT support or analyst role is desirable.
- Certifications: Relevant industry certifications, such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, or ITIL, are advantageous.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities