Location: Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands or Bermuda
As a Senior Consultant in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands or Bermuda you will have the opportunity to use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients.
- Providing day to day support to Senior Management
- Producing high quality client deliverables, including contributions to reports to clients (such as liquidation reports and preparation of liquidation accounts and fee summaries)
- Meeting team specific performance targets
- Document management (filing and indexing of engagement specific document, key pitches and credentials)
- Document processing and formatting
- Participating in team wide business development activities and other marketing initiatives including assistance in organising the same
- Assisting in preparing research documents, proposals and other business development and client delivery documents
- Developing your own personal brand
- Building technical expertise
- Building client relationship skills
- Liaising with Teneo contacts, both internal and external
- Assistance with collating and coordinating team wide regulatory submissions
- Ad hoc support to peers and Senior Management
Key Skills & Experience
- Post graduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a professional services firm (preferably an insolvency or public accounting firm)
- Actively pursuing or having completed a professional accounting designation or insolvency qualification
- Acts with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times and is a key source of support for more senior individuals
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills across all levels of people
- Seen as a cooperative team player willing to resolve issues for the good of all
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Calm under pressure and bounces back from setbacks
- Positive outlook, seen as committed and enthusiastic
- Shows initiative and adopts a proactive approach
- Identifies issues and resolves promptly
- Manages and prioritises workload effectively
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by an induction programme and local training. As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary, tax free (depending on residency status)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- International experience
- 25 days annual holiday
- Pension plan (in line with local labour laws)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning particularly focused on Financial Services.
- Comprehensive medical and dental scheme
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Opportunities to enjoy a healthy work life balance supported by access to a wide range of social and sporting clubs and short commute times
- Travel opportunities in view of cross border nature of work
The Financial Advisory Team at Teneo
Teneo’s global Financial Advisory business advises corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in situations of financial stress and distress. No two situations are the same. Our advice and approach is tailored to each situation and each client. At Teneo, we believe such occurrences present new opportunities for our clients. Opportunities to restore value, raise new capital, pivot in a new direction and ultimately, identify certainty amidst chaos. Teneo partners with clients to find viable opportunities that will protect and enhance value and help them to build strategies that will most benefit their business and/or investment goals. Integrating the disciplines of financial advisory, management consulting, investor relations, strategic communications, government affairs, risk analysis and talent advisory, Teneo’s global Financial Advisory team guides companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress. We help address the challenges a business faces, whether that is targeted performance improvement to Financial Advisory, or delivering a route to recover value, our focus is delivering certainty from uncertainty.
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.