Rachel advises clients on how to effectively manage complex special situations and reputational challenges.
Her core practice includes advising both US and international-based clients through restructurings; litigation and regulatory support; shareholder activism and corporate governance; mergers and acquisitions; and crisis communications.
Prior to joining Teneo, Rachel was a Managing Director at Kekst, a strategic communications firm, where she provided financial and communications counsel to both public and private companies around the globe and across a range of industries.
Before joining Kekst, Rachel was General Counsel at Georgeson, a global market leader in strategic shareholder communications, proxy solicitation and consulting services.
She began her career as an M&A lawyer at Fried Frank in New York.Rachel holds a B.A. in religion from Columbia University and a J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
Related Service Areas
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Initial Public Offering
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Restructuring Communications
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Strategy & Communications Advisory