Kathleen is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo.
Prior to joining Teneo, Kathleen worked at Edelman as the Executive Vice President of Influencer Engagement of Corporate and Public Affairs.
Prior to Edelman, she was a partner with Core Capital Group, a private investment and financial firm, where she served as a consultant to an array of clients.
Before Core Capital Group, Kathleen was the Founder and President of Lacey & Heilbron, Inc., a communications firm that served a wide range of clients in the banking and media, as well as philanthropic, academic, and government sectors.
Kathleen began her career as a consultant in the public finance group for investment banks, including Drexel Burnham Lambert & Co. and Paine Webber, as well as a consultant to alternative investments departments at Bear Stearns & Co. and Chase Manhattan Bank.
Related Service Areas
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications & Strategy Consulting
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Leadership Communications Coaching
Memberships & Affiliations
- Advisory Board Member, Children for Children
- Member, Board of Directors of the International Executive Service Corps