Executive Communications Coaching
Preparing corporate leaders to navigate their most critical conversations.
Never before have the world’s CEOs and C-suite teams faced such high expectations of their public performances. In today’s multi-channel, social media-driven world, executives must not only run profitable, responsible businesses, they must also communicate with ease and confidence. Teneo Coaching helps corporate leaders tell their company’s most compelling story and burnish their brand reputation.
Our programmatic approach to expanding executives’ presentation skillset enables them to develop the techniques and tactics that take them from good to great as effective communicators. We work with each executive to navigate the critical conversations they face with audiences such as investors and analysts, regulators and governments, the media, consumers and their own employees.
By adapting best communication practices to each individual’s needs, our coaches create bespoke programs for business leaders to deliver winning performances. In a series of sessions, Teneo coaches build and test skills in scenarios tailored to the executive’s business objectives.
Teneo’s executive communications coaches specialize in the following areas of expertise:
- Media interview preparation
- Investor Day presentation skills
- Financial results delivery preparation
- Conference panels and speech delivery
- Crisis spokesperson skills
- Speech and presentation rehearsal
- Narrative development
- Narrative stress-testing
Executive Communications Coaching Team
Strategy & Communications Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Executive Communications Coaching
- Government & Public Affairs
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- M&A, IPO, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement