Litigation Advisory Services
Teneo works with leading law firms to provide consulting or testifying expert services in connection with high-profile disputes.
- Teneo’s financial forensic review and investigations, valuation analysis, damages calculations and transactional experience capabilities form a unique litigation advisory offering.
- Our professionals have years of forensic accounting experience and have testified on matters related to flows of funds, financial records, accounting standards, reconstruction and damages.
- Teneo’s experts provide clear, insightful and cogent advice and/or testimony on financial matters, including in situations involving commercial disputes, fraud, fraudulent conveyances and plan confirmation issues.
- Teneo's professionals have vast experience in preparing valuation reports using generally accepted methodologies.
- Teneo deploys complex data analytics and statistical analyses to create and analyze intricate financial models.
- Teneo’s professionals have advised, consulted and testified in high profile, large and complex failed investment funds.
Mitigating and navigating the dangers of litigation, complex financial forensic reviews, investigations and challenges to financial validity requires a sophisticated understanding of critical business issues and the nuanced wherewithal to withstand even the most diligent cross examination. Our professionals provide expert analysis and testimony on issues relating to solvency, valuation, voidable transfers, forensic financial review, damages and other quantitative topics, including but not limited to:
- Data analytics and statistical analyses.
- Financial forensics.
- Fraudulent transfers.
- Up tier exchanges.
Latest Financial Advisory Insights
Details of the entity providing services, legal and regulatory information in respect of the Teneo entity are also included in our engagement letters.
Specific information relating to our regulated entities which provide services to clients is detailed below:
|Registered Name||Legal Form||Registration Location and Reference||Registered Office||Data Protection||Regulator(s)||Professional Indemnity Insurance|
|Teneo Financial Advisory Limited||Limited Company||England & Wales, 13192958||5th Floor, 6 More London Place, London, SE1 2DA||UK - ZA920639||The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (“ICAEW”) C008873136. All insolvency practitioners are licenced by the ICAEW. ICAEW Designated Professional Body licence for a range of investment business activities.||Details of the professional indemnity insurer can be provided on request.|
|Teneo Securities LLC||Limited Liability Company||USA - Delaware||280 Park Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017||N/A||Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) #151256. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).||Details of the professional indemnity insurer can be provided on request.|
Teneo Securities LLC’s Business Continuity Planning
Teneo Securities LLC has developed a Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) on how we will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our BCP.
The Firm has developed and installed a BCP in the case of any business disruption that causes the Firm to have limited or no communications with its employees or customers. Our plan anticipates two types of business disruptions, internal disruptions which affect only our Firm’s ability to do business (such as a fire in our building) and external disruptions that prevent the operation of securities markets or other firms (such as natural disasters or acts of war).
The Firm intends to stay in business during both internal and external disruptions due to the fact that the Firm employees can conduct Firm related business from alternate off-site physical locations and the Firm maintains an alternate location for the maintenance of its books and records. We anticipate that the Firm will recover from internal business disruptions within 24-48 hours. An outage due to an external business disruption may be longer and is beyond the control of the Firm. However, the Firm will endeavor to resume business as soon as it is possible for the Firm to establish business operations from alternate off-site physical locations.
The Firm’s BCP specifically addresses the following areas related to Firm operations:
- Data back-up and recovery (hard copy and electronic);
- All mission critical systems;
- Procedures to test and determine the Firm’s ability to do business (i.e., financial and operational assessments);
- Alternate communications between customers and the Firm;
- Alternate communications between the Firm and its employees;
- Alternate physical location of employees;
- Critical business constituent, bank, and counter-party impact;
- Regulatory reporting; and
- Communications with regulators.
If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us (212) 886-1600.