Stephanie McMahon is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Stephanie has 23 years of restructuring experience advising global corporates, lenders and shareholders in both the public and private sector and is primarily focused on the more complex, larger restructuring projects. Her experience ranges from business reviews and debt restructurings to distressed mergers and acquisitions and exit planning.
Prior to the acquisition, Stephanie led Deloitte’s UK Creditor Advisory business and has strong connections across the UK clearing banks, International banks in the UK and across Europe and the Fund communities.
Selected Project Experience
- ED&F Man – advised RCF lenders on $1.53n restructuring of debt and injection of c.$160m to deliver runway for the Company to deliver an operational turnaround and divestment strategy. Worked closely with CoCom to shape terms of new money and reinstated debt to deliver required support. Scope included business plan assessment, options analysis and valuation.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways – advised RCF and finance lessor lender groups and achieved 100% lender consent to deliver a successful refinancing in six week period utilising the UK’s first Restructuring Plan.
- Cartrawler – advised AHG and wider lender group in relation to material new money ask, options analysis and accelerated M&A process which enabled lenders to exit at acceptable recovery.
- Tunstall – advised AHG and wider lender group on shaping on new money and consensual debt for equity transaction
- Project Gate – advised RCF and bilateral lenders in negotiations with major shareholder to a global brand management and branded goods supplier. Secured a $100m equity injection to support extension of terms.
- Innovation Group – financial advisor to lenders delivering lender led restructuring. Role incorporated liquidity analysis, strategic and business review, valuation, contingency planning, capital structure analysis and structuring.
- Fagron – Group advisor to global pharmaceutical business through debt covenant reset as part of capital raise. Raised c€200m new equity and secured debt refinancing.