Christopher Nicholls is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Christopher joined Deloitte UK in November 2014 as a Partner to head up the Equity Capital Markets and PLC Advisory team within financial advisory. Christopher has over 25 years of corporate finance experience having previously worked at Deutsche Morgan Grenfell, Lehman Brothers and J.P. Morgan Cazenove. He has advised corporates, shareholders and other stakeholders (such as governments) across a wide range of capital raisings, M&A and restructuring transactions.
Selected Project Experience
- musicMagpie plc on its £200m LSE IPO.
- Accrol plc on its acquisition of LTC and associated equity fund raise.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc on £920m share placing and related buyback.
- Murgitroyd plc on its £63m sale to Sovereign Capital.
- AJ Bell plc on its £650m main market LSE IPO.
- Xafinity plc on its £190m LSE IPO and subsequent £150m class 1 acquisition.
- Tri Pillar Infrastructure Fund on its proposed Main Market IPO.
- The British Business Bank on strategic options.
- Sweett Group plc on strategic options.
- Creditors of Lonmin plc on its $400m rights issue and wider recapitalisation.
- HgCapital on its disposal of Zenith Leasing.
- Morses Club plc on its £140m AIM IPO.
- Bridgepoint on its dual-track disposal of Quilter Cheviot.
- Cineworld plc on its £110m LSE IPO.
- AO plc on its £485m LSE IPO.
- Ocado plc on £370m LSE IPO.
- Riverstone Energy on its $1.2bn LSE IPO.
- HellermannTyton plc on its $360m LSE IPO.
- Ophir Energy plc on its $375m LSE IPO and subsequent transactions including $825m placing and rights issue.
- John Laing Infrastructure Fund on its £270m LSE IPO and multiple subsequent capital raises, totalling £1bn.
- Doughty Hanson on its $200m sale of 50% of its holding in HellermannTyton plc.
- Polyus Gold on capital raising options and move to $10bn premium listing on LSE.
- Land Securities plc on its £750m rights issue.
- Grainger plc on its £250m rights issue.
- Songbird Estates plc on its £1bn restructuring and recapitalisation.
- Shaftesbury plc on its £150m rights issue.
- Ferrous Resources on capital raising alternatives.