This is a unique opportunity for a motivated Associate Director or Director to join or Forensic Technology & eDiscovery practice of Teneo, the global CEO advisory firm. Our team advise and support clients throughout the forensic technology and eDiscovery workflow in relation to litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations, and regulatory responses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, in line with industry standards and specific individual needs of our clients.
The specific role will be dependent upon the experience of the candidate. The overall role will be to support the delivery of client engagements for our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery service line, covering all areas of the EDRM lifecycle. You will be part of a growing, experienced team with room for professional growth.
The successful candidate will be a driven forensic technology or eDiscovery professional who is seeking to join an exciting new team which offers unparalleled opportunities for personal growth and promotion. They should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to provide quality, independent advice, and insight to Teneo’s client base.
As a Forensic Technology & eDiscovery Associate Director/Director, you will have the opportunity to:
- Advise clients on best practices for data management and data preservation for a variety of electronically stored information (“ESI) and paper information sources.
- Lead data collection, handling and analysis exercises.
- Lead eDiscovery matters from start to finish in Relativity, data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production.
- Devising, reviewing and updating standard operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and providing training to members of the team as needed.
- Proactively planning workload and tasks for multiple active client matters, often with regulatory or court-imposed deadlines.
- Handle day-to-day liaison with client teams, empathising with client issues and escalating concerns where appropriate.
- Provide quality & risk management and project oversight across multiple data workstreams or projects.
- Lead and assist in Business Development and proposition development activities alongside Directors and Managing Directors.
- Play an active role in the capability development of the Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team and coaching of junior team members.
- National and international travel may be required on an infrequent basis.
Key Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of forensic technology experience in a consulting environment preferably gained at a Strategy or Management Consulting firm, Big 4 or corporate internal consulting function.
- Excellent technical expertise across forensic technology disciplines including at least one of the following:
- data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production in Relativity.
- data collection and preservation activities.
- digital forensic investigation activities.
- Preferred working experience with any of the following products or tools: EnCase, Cellebrite, BlackBag, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange/365, Relativity, Nuix, BrainSpace.
- Ambitious, with a desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Strong client management and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas and data management approaches effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including:
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Cash benefits package
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster and at lower cost by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers. We are built to help businesses succeed in a world no longer defined by boundaries and disciplines. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Our clients include a significant number of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 100, as well as other global public and private corporations.
We’re an ambitious, global consultancy which allows candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people. Our teams bring together the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, to solve for the most complex business challenges and opportunities. We aim to make companies and institutions stronger and more valuable. We are capable of advising at the most senior levels across the world’s leading businesses and organisations and we’re proud to work with some of the strongest brands in the world.
Across the globe, Teneo employs more than 1,200 people, offering global reach from a light infrastructure, built out of regional hubs.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure with an open and supportive office atmosphere. To support progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on mental health and wellbeing as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.