Accounts Executive (Finance Team)
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I. The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
In Ireland, Teneo works with the senior leaders of the country’s most renowned organisations along with multi-nationals based in Ireland across a wide variety of industry sectors including retail, banking, energy, insurance, technology, professional services, tourism, manufacturing, FMCG, drinks industry, hospitality, aviation, motor, health and pharma.
We are seeking an Accounts Executive to join our busy finance team with immediate start. As Accounts Executive in our finance team, you will provide high quality support to our 80+ headcount across Ireland, working in conjunction with the Financial Controller for Ireland to deliver an effective and efficient support service to the business. You will have 1 to 2 years relevant experience within a similar roleExcellent oral/written communication skills, the ability to work off your own initiative in a fast-paced environment, exceptional attention to detail, and excellent computer literacy are essential.
Financial Processing & Accounting
- Posting Supplier Invoices
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Daily bank Reconciliation
- Processing Staff Expenses
- Processing petty cash and credit card payments
- Posting and reconciling all Company Credit Cards
- Maintaining Debtors Ledger
- Credit control
- Maintaining Creditors Ledger and Payment Management
- Performing monthly reconciliations
- Production of monthly and ad hoc performance reports/queries
- Supporting Team to deliver top quality service
- Assisting the Financial Controller with monthly reporting and annual audit.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
- Job costing accounting software package knowledge would be very beneficial
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A relevant Business or Accountancy Qualification (accounts technician)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Possess accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, highly organised, extremely conscientious
- Strong commercial/business acumen and analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach
What Teneo offers
The team at Teneo Ireland is a highly talented & engaged workforce. Our recent employee survey described our culture as fun, friendly and hardworking. 100% said they liked working with all their colleagues.
The employee benefits on offer at Teneo Ireland include:
Flexibility and time off
- Hybrid working and flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Early finish Fridays
Health and wellness
- Health Insurance contribution
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Annual flu vaccine
- Benefit in Kind reimbursement for gym, fitness classes, spots clubs’ memberships
- Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews
- Fully subsidised life insurance via a group scheme
- PRSA contributions available via payroll
- Bike to Work
- TaxSaver scheme
- Overseas secondments available with the Teneo Global Mobility Plan
- Community and Personal Development
Learning and development opportunities
- Company CSR program
- Fully subsidised access to our online learning program
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented groups and their allies