This is an excellent new opportunity to be part of a wider, growing team across our Financial Advisory practice. The roles will involve supporting the Delivery Team corresponding with external stakeholders, carrying out account detail verifications and data entry. Ad-hoc support may also be required within purchase / sales ledger activities, including reconciling of trading receipts and bank detail verification across all Teneo insolvency appointments.
The Financial Advisory Team at Teneo
Teneo’s global Financial Advisory business advises corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in situations of financial stress and distress. No two situations are the same. Our advice and approach is tailored to each situation and each client. At Teneo, we believe such occurrences present new opportunities for our clients. Opportunities to restore value, raise new capital, pivot in a new direction and ultimately, identify certainty amidst chaos. Teneo partners with clients to find viable opportunities that will protect and enhance value and help them to build strategies that will most benefit their business and/or investment goals. Integrating the disciplines of Financial Advisory, financial advisory, management consulting, investor relations, strategic communications, government affairs, risk analysis and talent advisory, Teneo’s global Financial Advisory team guides companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress. We help address the challenges a business faces, whether that is targeted performance improvement to financial Financial Advisory, or delivering a route to recover value, our focus is delivering certainty from uncertainty
As an Insolvency Purchase/Sales Ledger Assistant, the primary nature of work that you will get involved with will likely include:
- Corresponding with external stakeholders to obtain the required information to preform bank account detail validation;
- Review and validation of stakeholder bank account details to prevent fraud and money laundering activities, in readiness for payments from insolvent estates; and
- Data entry of account details onto the Insolvency Practitioners’ case management system (“IPS”).
Other duties may include:
- Review and processing invoices onto IPS;
- Preparation of payment instructions onto IPS;
- Monitoring insolvency estate bank accounts for incoming receipts;
- Supporting Multi-Vendor Payment instructions on trading insolvencies;
- Supporting trading sale reconciliations on trading insolvencies;
- Liaising with engagement teams on all aspects of sales / purchase ledger queries; and
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider Insolvency Support Team.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of data entry and data validation;
- Previous experience working in a purchase / sales ledger function;
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in using an Insolvency Practitioners’ case management system is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong and flexible work ethic;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to prioritise effectively; and
- A confident and enthusiastic team player.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by an induction programme. As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Market-leading Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster and at lower cost by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers. We are built to help businesses succeed in a world no longer defined by boundaries and disciplines. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Our clients include a significant number of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 100, as well as other global public and private corporations.
We’re an ambitious, global consultancy which allows candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people. Our teams bring together the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, to solve for the most complex business challenges and opportunities. We aim to make companies and institutions stronger and more valuable. We are capable of advising at the most senior levels across the world’s leading businesses and organisations and we’re proud to work with some of the strongest brands in the world.
Across the globe, Teneo employs more than 1,200 people, offering global reach from a light infrastructure, built out of regional hubs.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure with an open and supportive office atmosphere. To support progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on mental health and wellbeing as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.