Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
A Vice President within Teneo Consulting is the client facing member of our account teams. As a Vice President you are responsible for defining and executing strategic programs and initiatives in support of Teneo clients. This may include, but not be limited to business and digital strategy and new product/business launches, strategic assessments, implementation planning, and opportunities for analytics insights. Vice President are sophisticated, professional, client facing individuals who are able to deal directly and solely with senior clients on corporate strategy, new business ideas, thought leadership, and industry trends. Vice Presidents will work hand in hand with senior members of the Firm to manage client engagements and deliver best-in-class service.
- Drive and develop business strategy, helping our clients plan and launch new businesses
- Responsible for structuring projects including definition of timelines, deliverables, progress reports across the account team, the client, and vendors
- Interact directly and be the point person with senior clients to create and execute on strategic initiatives
- Drive impact and value on critical issues that confront CEOs
- Understand the CEO’s agenda and craft innovative solutions to advance, expedite, and multiply value
- Responsibility for setting strategy and workloads for the account team and to deliver high quality client service
- Able to collaborate and interact across internal divisions in order to craft and deliver the most valuable and meaningful solution for the client
- Has established mutually beneficial long-term relationships with senior-level clients and serves as the client account lead, directing multiple efforts for clients
- Serves as a role model and mentors to colleagues
- Establish priorities based on strategic direction, considering multiple perspectives and interdependencies with others
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and timelines
- Strong project management skills with the ability to establish priorities, structure projects, and manage expectations across multiple clients
- Strong experience and demonstrated thought leadership in a given industry or area, particularly in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Sports & Entertainment, Communications & High Tech, and/or Digital Analytics
- Maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and is innovative by nature – in ideas, approaches, products, etc.
- Approaches complex issues with intellectual rigor and good judgement
- Powerfully persuasive with the ability to communicate clearly, comfortably, and professionally – both verbally and written
- Education - Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
- Suggested work experience of 6+ years in management consulting, strategy, digital or relevant experience
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.