Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The Marketing Manager will be a critical part of the Marketing Team. The Marketing Manager should be highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, with experience across marketing, communications, events, content management and marketing technology. The Marketing Manager will support the Director of Global Marketing and the Chief Integration Officer on all marketing and communications initiatives.
- Execute current marketing strategy and initiatives, including but not limited to publishing partnerships, complex web-development projects, CRM implementation, and integration of newly acquired businesses
- Manage Marketing Coordinator
- Participate in content management, including creating and/or proofreading thought leadership articles, decks, website content, videos, social media posts, internal comms, news items, etc.
- Oversee content, development and optimization of teneo.com and manage web-related projects
- Serve as in-house expert and project manager for MarTech tools, including various CMS systems, global CRM, e-mail marketing tool, etc.
- Assist with event management and production, including coordination with venue and vendors, list management, design/décor, branded assets, scripting, etc.
- Manage marketing vendor relationships
- Manage corporate sponsorships, partnerships and memberships
- Collaborate with Design Team to produce marketing materials and branded assets
- Create, maintain and monitor a Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) dashboard
- Excellent writer with strong proofreading abilities
- Strong organizational skills, project-management and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Resourceful, team-oriented, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial
- Proven leadership capabilities, a strong work commitment, high ethical standards, and ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive and demanding assignments
- Experience working with a variety of MarTech tools (CMS, CRM, etc.) and proficiency in synthesizing and managing data preferred
- Education - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Suggested work experience - 5+ years
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.