Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
A Senior Vice President within Teneo Strategy is a core member, and often the quarterback, of our account teams. Senior Vice President are responsible for helping execute strategic programs and communications initiatives in support of Teneo’s clients. This may include, but not be limited to online and offline communications strategy and tactics, long-term and rapid response planning, and crisis management. Senior Vice President are highly motivated and dedicated individuals with experience in fields such as corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. They will work closely with Account Managers and Leaders to deliver best-in-class service and function as a cohesive unit.
- Help develop and execute strategic and communications plans and campaigns on behalf of clients
- Key member, and often quarterback, of “Core Account Team,” working with Account Managers and Leaders on client initiatives
- Manage day-to-day account work of producing and refining deliverables – including strategic plans, press releases, talking points, Q&A, briefing memos, distributed media materials, and others – and preparing Account Managers and Leaders for client engagements
- Executes against team objectives and plans as a reliable, adaptable resource for senior team members capable of overseeing others
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute multi-platform communications strategies; familiarity with social media recommended
- Beginning to develop some media and business contacts, and able to identify priority targets for engagement
- Experience in preparing content for Account Managers and Leaders to pitch to print, broadcast and online reporters
- Ability to think creatively, approach communications from new angles, and handle both day-to-day account work and one-off client asks
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Suggested work experience: 14 years in public relations/corporate communications/media
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.