Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
Uncovering new points of untapped value.
Inclusive leadership is what a company is doing to foster an environment that capitalizes on the unique characteristics of its workforce, allowing people to contribute to business growth and profitability. When organizations actively assess their handling of workplace diversity issues, develop and implement diversity plans, multiple benefits are reported such as: increased adaptability; a broader service range; a variety of viewpoints; and more effective execution.
Teneo’s D&I experts help companies to uncover these value points through the followings services:
Analysis: Teneo will perform financial, organizational, and reputational analysis of current D&I initiatives across the dimensions of a company’s employees and current D&I processes to determine: how invested the C-Suite is in its company’s D&I efforts and whether such a program is viewed as a key business driver; the impact on clients, customers and stakeholders; and the cost and return on investment to the business.
Talent-Sourcing: Teneo’s experts work with employee networks and affinity groups to build access to new markets, which are invaluable for growing and diversifying a company’s talent pool. Our team helps clients to identify new sources and opportunities for business from both internal and external networks.
Training: Teneo’s experts design, develop and implement projects that integrate diversity and inclusion with new and existing talent, leadership and executives. We also offer customized, curated sessions for senior leaders that expose them to industry-specific facts and data, which sets forth new ways of thinking about the business value of inclusive leadership.
Measuring Impact: Our team members develop customized project plans in order to help clients define and control how they measure success in the D&I space. This offering includes: creating current state assessments of stakeholder views and opinions to help organize priorities, goals and outcomes; mapping stakeholders, constituencies, key issues, interconnections and implications of D&I, to successfully execute strategy; and creating timelines with key milestones that connect to strategic priorities and serve to demonstrate success and progress of a company’s D&I program.
Strategy & Communications Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Corporate Governance Advisory
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Executive Recruitment & Talent Advisory
- Government & Public Affairs
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- M&A, IPO, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement