Crisis Management & Preparedness
Providing the full suite of needs before, during and post-event.
Almost every company will experience a significant crisis at some point, leading to hostile public discourse resulting in the negative perception of a company and its leadership team. Understanding the depth and breadth of potential risks ahead of time, being prepared to respond, and acting quickly to rebuild confidence after a crisis are crucial to a successful response and continued faith in an organization’s leadership.
Teneo helps company leadership manage reputational risk during crisis situations and transform the company to better execute against its mission and strategy. We develop and execute holistic crisis response strategies that ensure alignment with legal and core business imperatives.
Teneo works with organizations to identify and mitigate the risks they face. We build bespoke crisis management frameworks that ensure clients and their teams are well equipped to manage crises when they do occur.
In a crisis, the goal is always the same: to mitigate risk, sustain trust and credibility, and protect reputations and the long-term license to operate.
Teneo’s team of management and financial experts advise clients on organizational needs, and structural considerations. This helps enable true long-term change management, allowing clients to maintain credibility and trust.
We help organisations manage issues that have the potential to impact business outcomes. We look beyond the short-term, helping organizations to anticipate and prepare for issues, and helping them adapt and respond once an immediate issue has passed. And we help them take advantage of the opportunities and navigate the risks that issues create. We deploy a range of capabilities to manage issues effectively, including: media relations, political and stakeholder analysis, insight and engagement, and managing the digital conversation.
Strategy & Communications Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Executive Communications Coaching
- Government & Public Affairs
- Initial Public Offering
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Restructuring Communications
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement