Victoria Creason leads Aviation and Transportation client development and execution for Teneo’s North American Financial Advisory group. Her reputation for delivering sustainable benefits has garnered credibility and respect within the aviation, lending, private equity, legal and restructuring advisory communities.
Prior to Teneo, she was Founder and Senior Managing Director of VLC Associates Ltd., which assisted healthy and special situation companies in the aviation and transportation sectors in the enhancement of enterprise value through transformational solutions. Victoria’s extensive hands-on aviation and aerospace finance and management experience is combined with broad strategic and restructuring / transformational skills gained at several global advisory firms.
Victoria has been in engaged with numerous aviation and aerospace organizations and addressed a range of issues, including strategy planning and strategic alternatives, enterprise-wide transformation, network and fleet planning, pricing strategies, supply chain, cost optimization, liquidity management, capital raise, debt restructuring, in-court and out-of-court insolvency proceedings and M&A. Her experience spans the entire aerospace value chain and includes regional and global fixed and rotor-wing operators, OEMs, lessors and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
Victoria has an MBA from St. Louis University and a BS from Illinois State University.
Selected Project Experience
- Strategic advisor to global aerospace and defense manufacturer on options for JV when partner sought Chapter 11
- CEO / CFO of an aircraft MRO that sold assets to a U.S. investor via South Africa’s Provisional Liquidation process
- Advised on investment by a foreign air cargo carrier in a U.S. company that included identification of potential targets, foreign ownership limitations, investment thesis and target benefits
- Advised Bristow Group on key sector shifts, industry consolidation, integration strategies and Advanced Air Mobility
- Financial advisor to the Unsecured Creditors Committee for CHC Group, including analysis of plans for 300 aircraft under §365 of Bankruptcy code, 5-year plan viability and negotiation of $300 million in exit financing
- Financial advisor to US Airways’ Chapter 11 restructuring that included $400 million cost-reduction program, contingency planning, crisis management, business planning, and cash forecasting
- Financial advisor to Air Canada’s CCAA proceeding that included C$600 million cost optimization program, crisis management, business planning and cash forecasting
- Financial advisor to Unsecured Creditors Committee for Delta Air Lines, that include liquidity optimization, §1110 fleet issues, §1113 and §1114 labor issues, viability of Plan of Reorganization and related 5-year Business Plan
- Financial Advisor to a Tier 1 global aviation catering company in an out-of-court restructuring that included contingency planning in preparation of a U.S. Chapter 11 filing and a British administrative filing
- Developed flight profitability methodology for Continental Airlines and held numerous financial and operational roles