Tom Partridge is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Prior to the acquisition, Tom led Deloitte’s Financial Advisory – Pensions practice. His experience includes advising lenders, corporates and pension trustees across a range of restructuring and transaction scenarios as well as employer covenant assessment in a scheme valuation context.
Tom has completed secondments in the Scheme Funding team at the Pensions Regulator and the Business Support team at Lloyds Banking Group.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Cairo – company-side pensions restructuring/CVA support to national retailer
- Project Abbey – advice to automotive sector pension scheme trustee on the sponsor’s refinancing process
- Project Blade – restructuring advice to pension scheme trustees of a global industrial aviation services business in Chapter 11
- Project Prague – company-side pensions restructuring/CVA support to national retailer
- Project Sally – restructuring advice to pension scheme trustees of a global car rental business in Chapter 11
- Project Hummingbird – advice to global business in Chapter 11 regarding UK pension scheme
- Project Herbert – restructuring/RAA support to the trustees of a white goods group involving significant interaction with TPR and PFF
- Project Hammer – advice and negotiation support to US group on a major disposal and related impacts on its UK pension scheme
- Project Hamlet – advice on ‘moral hazard’ risk to the purchaser of business with a large pension scheme.
- Project Chantal – expert advice to regulator investigating a major pension scheme
- Project York – advising the PE purchaser on the leveraged buyout of a global services business
- Project Red – retained covenant adviser to the trustees of a leading UK bank