Till Wenke is a Director and Head of Real Estate Debt with Herter & Co., Teneo’s Financial Advisory business in Germany. He has more than 15 years of experience in real estate structured finance.
Prior to joining Herter & Co., Till was at Corestate Bank, where he was responsible for structuring, arranging and placing customized financing solutions for project developers and investors. Till has also held positions in debt capital markets, restructuring, origination and debt advisory at Eurohypo and Hamburg Commercial Bank.
Till has a degree in Business Administration, is a Certified Restructuring Advisor and a Certified Real Estate Investment Analyst.
Selected Project Experience:
- Wind-down of a € 10bn non-core commercial real estate loan book.
- Sale of a 1.000 private real estate loans portfolio.
- Restructuring of a 5.000 units residential portfolio financing.
- Sale of performing and non-performing loans from Eurohypo’s balance sheet.
- Planning and steering of the wind-down of Commerzbank’s € 160bn non-core assets segment.
- Various restructurings in all real estate asset classes.
- Aggregate – Advised the company on diverse project development financings.
- Corestate – Arranged multiple financings of residential developments, retail, office and micro-living properties.
- €239m syndication financing of 5-stars hotel in Frankfurt.
- Acquisition financing of a food-anchored retail portfolio.
- Reference of more than 75 transactions with an aggregated volume of over € 5bn.