Rob Fishman is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Prior to the acquisition, Rob was a Partner in the Restructuring Services practice at Deloitte, specialising in corporate restructuring, contingency planning, stakeholder management and insolvency-based solutions.
Rob has fourteen years of restructuring experience working across a number of different sectors and leading the Restructuring Healthcare sector team.
Rob is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants In England and Wales and a licensed insolvency practitioner.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Summer / Saturn: Contingency planning and cash flow review on behalf of the Government / CQC in respect of a large private elderly care home operator.
- Project Marina: Company side business review in respect of a large elderly care home operator.
- Raphael Holdings Development – Administration appointment over the TopCo of a group that owns and operates 12 facilities specialising in neurological care. Working with our M&A team, we ran a sales process to dispose of the trading subsidiaries. Four of the facilities were closed in an orderly manner due to regulatory challenges that could not be remedied in the short to medium term
- Project Quay: Company side business review, lead financial advisor and contingency planning on a large care home and supported living operator, with turnover of over £30m.
- Life Style Care (2011) plc: a trading administration of an operator of 22 elderly care homes which resulted in the successful transition of operations to an alternative operator.
- Project Eagle: Lender side business review of a group of care homes with regulatory issues.
- Project Violet: advised an investor on how best to purchase a distressed portfolio of care homes.
- Highlights of recent non-healthcare experience include:
- Arcadia administration: Appointed as administrator over Arcadia Group Limited.
- New Look CVA: Appointed as Supervisor over New Look.
- Project George: Company side advisory work for a group in the business services sector. A successful restructuring and new equity finance was achieved.
- Carpetright Plc: Company Voluntary Arrangement of the Carpetright business.
- Powerleague Fives Limited: Company Voluntary Arrangement of the Powerleague business.
- New Look pre-pack: Bond restructuring of the New Look group delivered by way of a pre-packaged transaction.
- Gioma Limited (trading as Gaucho): Trading administration followed by a Company Voluntary Arrangement of the Gioma business.