Ralf Keuthen is a Director with Teneo in London and leads the firm’s Data Analytics practice. His team helps clients improve decision making in complex and uncertain environments – delivering value through data.
Ralf has more than 20 years of experience in applying data analytics and operational modelling to help clients address their most complex business problems. With a focus on performance improvement and cost reduction, he has helped clients across a range of industries to drive value through the use of data in supply chain and logistics; workforce and productivity; retail and productions networks; and cash and working capital.
Prior to joining Teneo, Ralf led an operations analytics team within a Big 4 modelling and data analytics practice. He holds a PhD in Computer Science and a MSc in Numerical Analysis & Programming.
Selected Project Experience
- Workforce productivity diagnostics and optimisation for a major railway network operator, delivering savings in excess of £150M pa.
- Optimising store operations for a national pharmacy chain with more than 1,500 stores, delivering cost savings in excess of £20M pa.
- Rationalising the store footprint for a national confectionary retailer, delivering savings in excess of £5M.
- Location strategy for a postal service provider covering store footprint and product offering, enabling benefits of above £10M per annum.
- Operational due diligence for a £200M PE investment into a global food delivery start up, analysing operational performance, growth strategy, cash and revenue flows.
- Optimising the route network strategy and fleet structure for a national airline to return it to profitability during COVID 19.
- Delivery network analysis for a large MENA logistics provider to provide confidence into a $100m+ investment.
- Right sizing field staff capacity and geographic distribution to fulfil customer service targets for a major UK Telco, delivering savings in excess of £10m pa.
- Improving workforce efficiency for a major producer of fast-moving consumer goods, identifying staff saving of between 10% and 20%.
- Developed an integrated workforce strategy using advanced modelling to ensure resource availability for a £1.2 billion strategic project.