Peter Fitch is Chief Operating Officer at Teneo in London.
He has 25 years of experience advising senior business figures and politicians on communications and reputation strategy, especially reputations that need to navigate complicated and controversial issues.
Pete has worked across most sectors from financial and professional services to the energy sector to the world of FMCG, including the alcohol industry and consumer electronics. In his COO role, he is responsible for both recruitment and resourcing in the London office.
Prior to joining Teneo, Pete spent four years as global Head of Communications for the Lloyd’s insurance market. Before that, he was Head of News for the largest department in Government, the Department for Work and Pensions. His tenure was in the teeth of the recession where he helped build the Department’s communications function into one of the most respected in Whitehall. Pete’s career also includes a stint working for the first ever Mayor of London’s, leading on issues including the historic introduction of the capital’s congestion charge.
Related Service Areas
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Government & Public Affairs
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Strategy & Communications Advisory