Graham has 30 years of experience advising on public affairs, political risk, corporate communications, issue and crisis management, stakeholder engagement, sustainability and corporate responsibility.
Alongside his UK public affairs and strategic communications work, Graham is one of the leaders of the Global Government and Public Affairs practice, leads on Brexit and regularly advises major companies and investors on political risk alongside Teneo’s risk, consulting and governance teams.
Graham was a board director at Fishburn Hedges for over a decade before co-founding the award winning consultancy Open Road in 2007. Open Road joined what is now Teneo in 2014.
Related Service Areas
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Government & Public Affairs
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement
- Strategy & Communications Advisory