Ghassan Sleiman is a Manager with Teneo’s Management Consulting business, based in the Dubai.
Ghassan has eight years of experience in the sports sector, public sector development, construction and wet utilities serving clients across the middle east and the GCC to help them develop new business strategies and expedite their digital transformation processes.
- Managed PMO activities for a leading real estate entity in KSA, developing a monitoring and reporting process to drive the set-up and execution of 5 strategic initiatives.
- Revamped the client organizational chart led to better decision-making and increase employee productivity in Saudi Arabia
- Developed high-level concept note facilitating sports club acquisition by prioritizing 3 main sports to focus on in the coming 5 years in Saudi Arabia
- Led and managed the development of the skatepark strategy, vision, and roadmap for RCRC in Saudi Arabia
- Supported a GCC Sports Ministry through strategic advisory for special projects under the Minister’s responsibility
- Supported transformation strategies and organizational model designs for national governing bodies in sport
- Led a strategic PMO function – developed the operating model (organization structure, governance, key processes), as well as project plans for a Ministry of Sport department
- Created a 5-year business plan that was used by top management to raise water subscribers by 22% in North Lebanon
- MBA from IE Business School, Spain
- MS (Mech.Eng.) from the University of Balamand, Lebanon
- BS (Mech.Eng.) from the University of Balamand, Lebanon