Fiona has over 30 years experience as a strategy adviser across the public, governmental, private and charity sectors.
She specialises in reputation building and transformation and she has extensive expertise in brand positioning, supporting organisations and leadership teams through periods of internal and external change and navigating and managing complex issues and organisational risk.
Fiona has extensive experience in supporting clients and industry bodies develop their sustainability strategy and positioning including the chemical, plastics, energy and food manufacturing sectors. Fiona also specialises in behaviour change both within organisations and supporting Governments and campaigning groups address critical social issues.
Fiona is also responsible for the talent and people strategy in the UK and supports our management teams in Doha, Dubai, Dublin and Brussels.
Related Service Areas
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement
- Strategy & Communications Advisory