Senior Vice President, Strategy & Communications – Singapore
As Teneo continues to expand their operations in Asia Pacific, the firm is looking for a high caliber candidate to join their Strategy and Communications team as a Senior Vice President in Singapore.
As a Senior Vice President, you will be expected to advise clients and companies on their ongoing communications and engagement with their relevant stakeholders, as well as on special situations. You will be responsible for making a significant contribution to the company’s reputation, retention and growth of clients.
Senior Vice Presidents have responsibility for leading client accounts and supporting teams to deliver to highest standards. They inspire new thinking and take an active role in contributing to our culture. Senior Vice Presidents play a pivotal role in retaining and developing our best talent both as a client team leader and mentor/coach.
- Serve as a trusted business advisor to the Teneo’s multinational client base in all areas of strategic communications.
- Confidently present recommendations to senior executives, based on research, strategic and creative thinking, a credible point of view and perspective.
- Fosters an environment in which commitment to quality and client satisfaction is a top priority; can effectively lead high-performing teams and effectively respond to emerging client trends.
- Makes complex decisions impacting colleagues and clients in a timely and transparent manner
- Works effectively with Teneo senior management to help identify senior client needs and works with other Teneo operating divisions to address them in an integrated team effort
- Establishes long-term senior relationships by offering valued, strategic counsel and has a track record of retaining clients
- Identifies opportunities beyond own area of expertise to deliver integrated solutions to client challenges/new business growth
- Actively drives growth and new revenue from existing clients and through new business lead generation/winning new briefs
- 10-15 years related experience in corporate communications in a consultancy environment
- Ability to take complexity and translate effectively; a creative and strategic thinker in the area of reputation management, sees around corners, approaches communications from new angles;
- A deep understanding and network with regional business media
- Strong client relationship building and management skills
- Leadership Skills: strong management and organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform strategies for clients while working with the client and account teams
- Executive Presence: gravitas, confidence, ability to present to a CEO (C-Suite leadership team)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA preferred
- Native English language skills are required. Additional language skills, such as Mandarin or Cantonese are an advantage.
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.