Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
- Oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, team management, process refinement, and financial administration
- Work collaboratively with clients and account leads in planning sessions regarding digital approaches, strategies, providing leadership, consultation and acting as a subject matter expert for digital media
- Design and execute omnichannel digital strategies and campaigns
- Manage all projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance, and innovation
- Lead global digital team
- Partner with firm’s business leads to sell-in innovative and relevant digital approaches
- Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights
- Work with digital team to optimize and improve content delivery and promotion across channels
- Partner with Creative Studio Led to deliver unified cross-platform strategies and ideas
- Manages workflow, efficient and profitable servicing of clients, staffing levels, fosters healthy team structure, team assignments
- Assist in new business efforts as needed
- Keep the firm informed about the digital media work produced for clients and best practices
- 15+ years’ experience in digital media including planning and strategizing for social and digital media campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience at MD or Director level
- Proven track record of flawlessly managing clients, projects, teams, and campaigns
- Experience in B2B with awareness or understanding of corporate needs and issues
- Strong editorial judgement
- Deep understanding on paid media
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.