Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
A Vice President within Teneo Strategy is a primary member of our account teams. Vice President help implement strategic programs and communications projects to support Teneo's clients. This may include, but not be limited to online and offline communications strategy, long-term and rapid response planning, and crisis management. Vice President are dedicated individuals with experience in fields such as corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. They will work with Account Managers and Leaders to achieve excellent service and function as a cohesive unit.
- Help develop strategic and communications plans and campaigns on behalf of clients
- Important member of "Core Account Team," working with Account Managers and Leaders on client plans
- Manage daily account work of producing and refining deliverables – including strategic plans, press releases, talking points, Q&A, briefing memos, distributed media materials, and others – and preparing Account Managers and Leaders for client engagements
- Accomplish team goals and plans as a reliable resource for senior team members that can oversee others
- Ability to execute multi-platform communications strategies; familiarity with social media recommended
- Begin to develop some media and business contacts, and able to identify priority targets for engagement
- Experience preparing content for Account Managers and Leaders to pitch to print, broadcast and online reporters
- Ability to approach communications from new angles, and handle both daily account work and one-off client asks
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Suggested work experience: 5+ years in public relations/corporate communications/media communications/media
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.