Tom Mann is a Manager with Teneo based in Yorkshire & North East, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Tom joined the restructuring team in July 2020, previously working in Financial Services Audit for 5 years.
Since joining, Tom has primarily focussed on advisory for mid to large corporates in varying levels of financial stress. He has experience working in Financial Restructuring, Contingency Planning, Valuations and on Corporate Insolvency engagements.
He has worked across a number of sectors including retail, hospitality, financial services and leisure.
Tom is a qualified Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants England & Wales (ICAEW).
- Project Harp II – Lead advisor to the senior secured lenders in the $1.8bn recapitalisation of ED&F Man, a global agricultural commodities trader, including business review and valuations workstream.
- Project Canterbury – Contingency Planning advisory for a listed retailer.
- Project Kane – Administration and subsequent insolvency of the Arcadia Group, including 8 brands and across 1,819 trading units in the UK and 53 overseas.
- Project Jubilee – Company Business review for an Global group providing leisure and hospitality services.
- Project Turn – Company side options advice to large services business including consideration of a Restructuring Plan.
- Insolvency Secondment – Tom recently undertook a 3-month secondment into our Insolvency Delivery Team. During this time, he managed several insolvency cases dealing with statutory deadlines, creditor distributions, asset realisations etc.