Paul H. F. Kim is Senior Managing Director and Co-Head of Financial Sponsor Advisory at Herter & Co., Teneo’s Financial Advisory business in Germany.
Paul has over 20 years of experience in corporate finance and investment banking, with a primary focus on leverage finance, capital markets and M&A. He joined Herter & Co. shortly after its inception in 2012 as managing partner and head of their private equity offering.
Prior to joining Herter & Co., Paul was Executive Director for Acquisition Finance & Sponsor Coverage at IKB, Assistant Director for Debt Advisory & Restructuring at Augusta & Co. Merchant Bankers and Vice President European Leverage Finance at Dresdner Kleinwort in London and Frankfurt.
Selected Project Experience:
- Green Mobility Holding – LBO financing over €100m for sponsor Rivean Capital.
- D&B audio – LBO financing over €150m and subsequent tranche refinancing, repricing, recap, Covid-19 extensions and AtoE/refi for sponsor Ardian.
- Heizkurier – LBO financing for sponsor Nord Holding.
- Oikos – LBO financing over €300m for sponsor Goldman Sachs.
- ESIM Chemicals – LBO financing over €200m and subsequent restructuring for sponsor Sun European Partners.
- Oberberg Kliniken – LBO financing over €100m and subsequent refinancing/add-on financing for sponsor Trilantic Europe.
- KD Pharma – refinancing/growth financing for sponsor Capiton.
- ADA cosmetics – LBO financing for sponsor Moonlake Capital.
- Paccor / Coveris Rigid Packaging – LBO financing over €437m for sponsor Lindsay Goldberg Vogel.
- Löwenplay – €390m high-yield bond and RCF refinancing for sponsor Ardian.
- 7days – LBO financing for sponsor Silverfleet Capital.
- HR Group – LBO financing for sponsor Capiton.
- Riemser Pharma – €286m recap for sponsor Ardian.
- DPx Fine Chemicals / ESIM – LBO financing over €100m for sponsor Ardian.
- OHB – €250m corporate refinancing/first time syndicated loan.
- Trimet – €135m corporate refinancing/first time syndicated loan.
- Tom Tailor – €450m acquisition financing for Bonita and subsequent €500m corporate refinancing.