Milan Mehta has over 8 years of deal experience across geographies and industries working on complex mandates across the corporate finance spectrum, including capital markets, restructuring and M&A for both corporate and institutional clients. He currently focusses on debt advisory and complex restructuring situations.
Milan works closely with management teams and capital providers to drive and deliver new money solutions, turnarounds and balance sheet restructurings.
Selected Project Experience
- Financial advisor to Cell C on its $1bn+ refinancing and restructure.
- Advisor to HM Treasury in relation to a £2bn Export Development Guarantee for British Airways.
- Financial advisor to Steinhoff International on its c.€8.7bn restructuring.
- Financial advisor to Steinhoff International on its involvement in Mattress Firm’s $3.6bn Chapter 11 process.
- Financial advisor to Akzo Nobel on its €24.8bn hostile takeover bid by PPG Industries and the subsequent spin-off of Nouryon.
- Financial advisor to Bank of Cyprus on its listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Financial advisor to Eurobank on its €2.1bn capital raise.
- John Laing plc on its GBP130m IPO on the London Stock Exchange.