Kristian Shuttleworth is a Managing Director with Teneo in Leeds, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Kristian has 20 years experience working with stakeholders to develop and implement restructuring solutions.
He leads complex assignments and specialises in advisory assignments including financial and options reviews for lenders, investors and corporates.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Webber – Board advisor on options available to a £450m turnover LSE listed retailer with 1,000 site retail footprint.
- YO! Sushi Ltd – Board advisor on options including CVA feasibility and assessment of other options for a £70m turnover food retailer operating from 80 sites.
- Go Outdoors Ltd – Accelerated M&A sale process resulting in prepack sale of £70m turnover outdoor clothing retailer.
- Project Pin – financial and options review of a £55m turnover listed group of companies undertaking business services software on behalf of HSBC Bank.
- Arcadia – contingency planning and CVA preparation for a £2bn turnover multi-national retail business.
- Project Flame – financial and options review of a £40m turnover listed group of engineering businesses on behalf of the group HSBC Bank.
- Project Augusta – financial review of a £70m turnover engineering business, manufacturing specialist steel products for a range of sectors including automotive, offshore, defence, and steel plant.
- Project Tulip – Board advisor to a £70m turnover, UK based value range retailer, with 12 stores positioned across the North of England and the Midlands. Roles included Accelerated M&A process, stakeholder management and contingency planning. Solvent sale executed and full repayment for lender.
- Poundworld – Board options advisory role including restructure, CVA, M&A followed by trading insolvency of a c.£500m turnover discount retailer operating form 335 stores.
- Project Trainer – accelerated M&A process followed by sale of a £30m turnover recycling business.
- HMV – contingency planning followed by the Administration trading and sale of the £900m turnover/220 store retailer.