Fiona Kaufman is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Prior to the acquisition, Fiona was a Partner in Deloitte’s restructuring team with nearly 20 years of experience of leading strategic reviews of challenged businesses on behalf of lenders and management teams, as well as working with corporate clients to evaluate and manage risks associated with third party relationships.
She also led Deloitte’s Education Restructuring team.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Chalk. Strategic guidance and support to a major NDPB on the impact of C-19 on its financial health and restructuring plan.
- Project Blast. Advising a global CPG group on credit risks arising in its customer and supplier networks.
- Project Nelson. Strategic advice to a national healthcare client to assess options re a critical supplier at risk of failure.
- Project Fetter. Led short term cash flow review and contingency planning for a well-known UK retailer.
- Project Tango. Led contingency planning work for a FTSE 100 media corporate exposed to a key supplier at point of insolvency.
- Education sector. Led numerous assignments across Educational institutions, from schools through to Universities and NDPBs.
- Project Yellow. Independent business review (‘IBR’) of large charity group.
- Project March. Strategic guidance and support to a corporate in relation to an underperforming wholesaler that provided a critical route to UK market.
- Project Aesop. Provided support to a management team of a major supermarket in relation to the financial viability of a key joint venture partner.
- Project Black. Independent business review (‘IBR’) and contingency planning for a media business. Successful sale of business to PE investor.
- Project FiVe. IBR and successful refi of an underperforming furniture retailer.
- Project Wasp. Support to a management team to successfully refinance the company’s debt facilities.