Ed Brown is an Associate Director with Teneo Financial Advisory based in Scotland, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Ed is a chartered accountant with 10+ years corporate advisory experience across a range of sectors, covering both corporate and creditor advisory work. Ed’s experience includes independent business reviews, accelerated M&A processes, and advising clients with regards to working capital management, turnaround planning and performance improvement.
- Chartered accountant (ICAS)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Property
Selected project experience:
- Project Volantes – Independent business plan review, options analysis and advice to the lenders to a listed aviation services business. Following a substantial decline in air traffic as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Group’s revenues and liquidity were significantly affected. Consequently, the Group’s lenders received a request for new funding and an amendment to the Group’s existing covenant suite. A detailed review of the Group’s forecast trading recovery and liquidity needs was performed, with lending facilities successfully restructured.
- Project Dawn – Independent business review of a global aviation business following the disruption caused by Covid-19, with a focus on the short- and medium-term cash flow forecast, in addition to sensitivities analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Ferguson Marine – The accelerated sale of Ferguson Marine Engineering Limited, a shipbuilder based in Scotland. An innovative management agreement was utilised between the administrators and a Scottish Government backed SPV whilst an AMA process was completed. Ultimately, the business was successfully sold to the Scottish Government SPV.